CBD Facts and CBD Nutrition Facts
Are you interested in facts about CBD and CBD facts versus myths? In this blog, we’ll take a look at all sorts of CBD facts, from CBD scientific facts to CBD fun facts. We’ll also look at the difference between CBD nutrition facts and hemp seeds nutrition facts.
Facts about CBD:
- What is CBD? CBD is short for cannabidiol, and it is one of the many cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it will not get you high. CBD has many potential health benefits, including reducing occasional anxiety, relieving temporary pain, and improving sleep.
- CBD Oil Facts: CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the hemp or cannabis plant and then diluting it with a carrier oil, such as hemp seed oil or coconut oil. CBD oil has been shown to have potential health benefits.
- CBD Scientific Facts: CBD has been studied for its potential role in treating a variety of conditions. It has only been approved by the FDA for use in treating epilepsy. CBD has shown promise in preliminary studies for other conditions. Other proven CBD facts include that it is non-addictive and has no known serious side effects. Learn about FDA regulation of CBD oil and cannabis products here.
- CBD Fun Facts: Did you know that CBD can be found in a variety of products, including CBD gummies, cookies, and even CBD dog treats and CBD toilet paper?! Check out our recipe for CBD gummy bears! Some other fun facts about CBD are that it is being sold by famous people including Martha Stewart and promoted by others, including by Kim Kardashian.
- CBD facts and myths: While CBD offers many potential benefits it is not a miracle cure. Be wary of claims that it can cure serious conditions like cancer. These are false CBD myths that can have dangerous consequences.
While CBD oil, hemp seeds, hemp hearts, and hemp oil all come from the hemp plant, they are very different. Above, we looked at CBD facts and benefits. Now, we will look at the hemp facts and hemp seeds nutrition facts.
Hemp seeds nutrition facts:
- Hemp seed nutrition facts: Hemp seeds are a great source of protein, fiber, and essential fatty acids. They are also a good source of vitamin E and minerals like magnesium, potassium, and iron. Hemp seeds can be eaten whole, ground into a meal or powder, or made into an oil.
- Hemp hearts nutrition facts: Hemp hearts are the nutrient-rich inner part of the hemp seed. They are a good source of essential fatty acids, fiber and protein. Hemp hearts are also a good source of vitamin E and minerals like magnesium, potassium, and iron.
- General hemp facts: The hemp plant is a member of the cannabis sativa family. It has been used for centuries to make a variety of products, including rope, paper, and fabric. The United States legalized the cultivation of hemp in 2018.
- Hemp oil facts: Hemp oil is made by pressing hemp seeds. It is a good source of essential fatty acids and has a nutty flavor. Hemp oil can be used in cooking or as a dietary supplement.
- Hemp nutrition facts: The nutrition in hemp is derived from hemp seeds and hemp hearts so it has the same benefits as listed above.
- Hemp protein facts: Hemp protein is made by grinding hemp seeds into a powder. It is a good source of protein and essential amino acids. Hemp protein can be used to make shakes, bars, and other foods.
We hope you enjoyed reading these CBD facts and hemp facts! Stay tuned for more blog posts on all things CBD, including CBD side effects, CBD dosage and the best CBD gummies!