Delta-9-THC: What To Know
Delta-9-THC can both relax and uplift one’s mood while offering relief from temporary pain, inflammation, and nausea. It is the primary cannabinoid found in cannabis but also exists in hemp.
Our hemp-derived Delta-9-THC Mood Gummies are legal and ship to all 50 states. This is allowed because they are made with a full spectrum hemp extract and contain less than 0.3% THC by weight.
We sell packets of 10 gummies for $25 and bottles of 30 gummies for $49. Subscribe and save 15%, and spend over $50 for free U.S. shipping.
Benefits of Hemp Delta-9-THC
Delta-9-THC products sold in dispensaries are made from cannabis and usually contain high levels of Delta-9-THC with little to no other cannabinoids. Many people prefer hemp Delta-9-THC gummies because:
- Each gummy contains 5 mg Delta-9-THC. Low doses of Delta-9-THC, like this, have been found to improve mood, while too much can cause anxiety or paranoia. (Please note everyone’s experience with cannabinoids is unique and we recommend starting with half a gummy.)
- Our hemp gummies contain high levels of rare cannabinoid CBC (cannabichromene), which raises levels of the brain’s “bliss” molecule anandamide and offers antidepressant-like effects.
- As a full spectrum product, our gummies also contain a lot of CBD and other trace cannabinoids for the entourage effect. This means that each cannabinoid offers a greater, but more well-rounded, effect when combined with others than it would on its own.
Learn more, find links to scientific studies and shop for Delta-9-THC Gummies here.
Our THC Mood Gummies can only be sold to adults 21+ within the United States. Do not drive or operate machinery while taking them.
What About Delta-8 & Delta-10-THC?
You may have seen other forms of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) for sale in stores and online. Unfortunately, virtually all forms of THC that are not Delta-9-THC are synthetic cannabinoids that are converted from CBD or other substances.
These include: Delta 8, Delta 10, THCA, THC-O, HHC-P, THC-P, and THC-B. These man-made tetrahydronnabinols can be very dangerous. For example, THC-O has been linked to severe lung disease.
We therefore recommend staying away from synthetic forms of THC. Natural Delta-9-THC is much safer. When purchasing any hemp or cannabis products make sure they are produced in a clean and safe environment (look for cGMP certification – current Good Manufacturing Practices regulations) and read third-party lab test reports carefully.
Curb The Munchies With THCV
THCV (tetrahydrocannabivarin) may sound like Delta-9-THC or the synthetic THC products listed above but is actually a completely different, and very safe, cannabinoid. This varin is found in African landrace cannabis sativa plants and in hemp and offers:
- Energy, focus, alertness
- Appetite suppression, which may aid weight loss
- Shows potential for reducing obesity and type 2 diabetes (in rodent studies)
- Shows great promise against nicotine addiction and potentially addiction to other substances
THCV is not intoxicating and can be taken to increase energy and decrease hunger at any time of day. However, it can also be combined with our Delta-9-THC Mood Gummies for an energetic euphoric feel and can reduce hunger.
We sell a pure double strength THCV oil tincture, 1:1 THCV with full spectrum Hawaiian CBD blend, and extra strength THCV gummies.
Learn More About Delta-9-THC & THCV
Looking for more information? Take a look at these articles:
High Times: Looking for the Best Delta-9 Gummies? The World’s First THC + CBC Mood Gummies Are Sure To Delight
Leafly: Rare Cannabinoid Company launches new delta-9 THC+CBC mood gummies
L.A. Weekly: THCV: The Best THCV For Weight Loss and Energy
Leafly: Everything You Need To Know About THCV with Rare Cannabinoid Company