1:1:1 Full Spectrum Blend
500mg CBGA + 500mg CBDA + 500mg full spectrum Hawaiian CBD
This tincture contains 1500 mg total cannabinoids: equal parts of CBGA (cannabigerolic acid), CBDA (cannabidiolic acid), and full spectrum Hawaiian CBD (cannabidiol). This blend supports a healthy immune system, stress resilience, and relieves occasional nausea and discomfort. CBGA, CBDA, and CBD are increasingly being studied for other potential benefits. Scroll down for more information and links to scientific studies on CBGA oil, CBDA oil, and CBD.
*New review system launched on 7/26/2022. If you have purchased this product, please tell us what you think by clicking on the review section below.
$79.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
- Scientific Studies
- How To Take It
- Lab Report / cGMP
- Recommended Combinations
- Reviews (3)
1:1:1 Full Spectrum Blend
500mg CBGA with 500mg CBDA with 500mg full spectrum CBD | 30ml bottle
This tincture contains 1500 mg total cannabinoids: equal parts of CBGA (cannabigerolic acid), CBDA (cannabidiolic acid), and full spectrum Hawaiian CBD. This blend supports a healthy immune system, stress resilience, and relieves discomfort.
CBDA, CBGA and CBD are increasingly being studied for potential benefits. Click on the “Scientific Studies” tab for links to dozens of studies on CBDA, CBGA, and CBD.
What is CBGA? Short for cannabigerolic acid, CBGA is a foundational compound of the hemp flower. It is sometimes referred to as the “granddaddy” of cannabinoids. This is because CBGA is the progenitor of the three major cannabinoid lines: CBDA, CBCA, and THCA, which eventually turn into CBD, CBC, and THC, respectively.
What is CBDA? Cannabidiolic acid is the acidic precursor to CBD. CBDA benefits include reducing or eliminating occasional nausea and inflammation after exercise.
Both CBGA and CBDA must be consumed raw and unheated. If they are smoked, vaped, or baked, CBGA and CBDA will turn into CBG and CBD, respectively.
In this tincture, CBDA and CBGA are combined with full spectrum Hawaiian CBD (cannabidiol) for calm, balance, and to promote the entourage effect. This means that by combining cannabinoids, each one has a greater effect than it would if taken on its own. In other words, their sum is greater than the addition of their individual parts.
Our full spectrum CBD is extracted from Hawaiian hemp plants grown on the slopes of Maui’s Haleakala Volcano. Tropical rain, mineral-rich soil, and gentle trade winds ensure a premium CBD oil.
California Residents Only – Proposition 65 Notice
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including THC, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click on the links below to see scientific studies and research related to CBGA (cannabigerolic acid), CBDA (cannabidiolic acid) and CBD (cannabidiol). Please note that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS-CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants (This study published in the National Library of Medicine looks at CBGA and CBDA in early in vitro lab tests.)
- Researchers recommend clinical trials for CBD to prevent COVID-19 based on promising animal data (Research by University of Chicago Medicine)
- CBDA anti-nausea study (National Library of Medicine)
- CBDA study for reducing / preventing nausea, vomiting and anticipatory nausea (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- CBDA studied for similarities to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) (National Library of Medicine)
- CBDA studied for brain health (National Library of Medicine)
- CBDA studied for use against breast cancer (National Library of Medicine)
- CBGA and CBD studied for inhibiting oxidative stress: Inhibition of aldose reductase activity by Cannabis sativa chemotypes extracts with high content of cannabidiol or cannabigerol (National Library of Medicine)
- CBGA and supporting the treatment of metabolic disorders: Identification and characterization of phytocannabinoids as novel dual PPARα/γ agonists by a computational and in vitro experimental approach (Science Direct)
- CBGA and colon cancer cells: Identification of Synergistic Interaction Between Cannabis-Derived Compounds for Cytotoxic Activity in Colorectal Cancer Cell Lines and Colon Polyps That Induces Apoptosis-Related Cell Death and Distinct Gene Expression (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD’s anti-anxiety properties / potential use for substance abuse disorders (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- CBD and antitumor effects (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and antitumor activity on human breast carcinoma (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties of CBD (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and anti-seizure properties (National Library of medicine)
- CBD in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and chronic pain management (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and neuroprotective properties / oxidative stress / Alzheimer’s disease (Wiley Online Library)
- CBD and anti-cancer / Anti-tumor potential (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and Anxiety and Sleep (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and Anti-bacterial properties (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and Analgesic / myofascial pain relief (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and anti-bacterial properties
- CBD and arthritis inflammation and pain (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and Psoriasis / Inflammation relief (National Library of Medicine)
- CBD and Suppression of nausea and vomiting (National Library of Medicine)
How To Take It
Each spray contains 6.7 mg CBGA, 6.7 mg CBDA, and 6.7 mg full spectrum CBD*. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
Shake and spray this CBGA, CBDA and CBD blend tincture under your tongue, and then swallow. Do not exceed 70mg total cannabinoids per day, unless directed by your healthcare provider. Store away from heat and light. Use within 6 months of opening or before the expiry date found on your bottle.
*Because our oils are formulated from natural extracts, there may be minor variations in cannabinoid potency. For exact potency, please visit our Lab Reports page to look up your independent lab report.
Organic MCT Coconut Oil, Full Spectrum Hawaiian CBD Hemp Extract, CBGA Isolate, CBDA Isolate, Organic Food Grade Wild Orange Essential Oil, Organic Food Grade Lemon Essential Oil.
Lab Report / cGMP
Independent lab report (CoA) | View Recent Lab Report: Batch 4427
Rare Cannabinoid Company runs multiple tests on each of our products. That means potency that matches what it says on the label, although since we are working with natural extracts, minor variations may occur. Find out exactly what’s in your bottle by downloading the full third-party independent lab report by clicking the Batch number above.
All Rare Cannabinoid Company products are produced in a cGMP certified facility. cGMP stands for the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations monitored by the FDA. Complying with cGMP regulations assures the quality, purity, and strength of products through systems designed to monitor and control manufacturing processes and facilities.
Increase your CBD intake with our 3000 mg CBD Booster or strong CBD Gummies (30 mg each / 30 gummies per bottle.)
Combine with our Relief terpene-only tincture, or CBG oils and gummies to further ease soreness, discomfort, and inflammation.
CBDV (cannabidivarin) is not as well known but is being studied in relation to inflammation, seizures, autism, and muscular dystrophy. We have a 500 mg CBDV oil for sale.
Rare Cannabinoid Company offers free U.S. shipping on all orders over $50 and free international shipping on orders over $300.
However, unfortunately, due to CBD and cannabinoid regulations outside our control, we cannot ship to: China, Hong Kong, Iceland, Iran, Israel and Palestinian Territories, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, United Arab Emirates, and India.
These testimonials are for informational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for expert medical or veterinary care. Testimonials are written by actual customers and represent their own observations. These observations are not guaranteed, are not medically substantiated, and may not be typical for other customers or pets.Only one review per product, per person, is allowed.
3 reviews for CBGA:CBD:CBDA Support+
Want to leave a review? Click here to verify your previous purchase
Henry P –
After not traveling anywhere for more than two years due to the pandemic, I wanted to be able to drive and visit relatives this summer. I bought this tincture to see if it could help my immune system stay strong. Not only have I stayed healthy but I feel calmer and my joints don’t feel as sore as they sometimes do. I also eat healthy, don’t drink alcohol, and try to exercise. But as an older person it’s not always enough. I think that this CBGA:CBD:CBDA oil has helped me a lot. People should be aware that it has a strong flavor compared to some other CBD products. It’s not a bad flavor but it does taste of hemp. Since each bottle contains 1500mg (500mg CBGA, 500mg CBD, and 500mg CBDA) I guess that’s why it has a stronger flavor. I don’t mind it as it makes me feel it’s doing its job! I have recommended this product to friends of mine interested in wellness products and I also take this company’s CBN gummies for sleep and find them really helpful. I find it really interesting that there are all of these rare cannabinoids that have different effects in addition to just CBD.
Mary B –
This is the first “rare cannabinoid” oil I have tried and I really like it. I usually take one spray in the morning, but will take more if I feel like my immune system is run down. I feel like its very good for keeping me healthy and mentally and physically strong.
Scott M (verified owner) –
My 84 year old mother and I, without question, are certainly thankful for the immune boosting products of the Rare Cannabinoid Company. We both caught a virus, but thankfully her symptoms were mild and mine were limited to upper respiratory icky head cold symptoms – and I had only just quit a pack a day for 36+ years smoking habit.
We both had already been using the CBC-CBD, CBG-CBD, the Full Spectrum 1000 mg plus the CBD Single Extract 3000 mg Booster with the Relax and Relief Terpenes, and the CBN-CBD Blend to help make sure we got enough quality sleep time to keep everything in sync with our immune and metabolic systems.
But when the CBGA+CBD+CBDA Blend came out – we made that the cornerstone of everything else about a month before we both got sick. We were able to stay so much more hopeful and minimally anxious – the Rare Cannabinoids Company helped us get through what would have been an overwhelming situation that could have easily been so stressful into something we had some sense of control over. Now every day we go out or expect to be around ‘other peoples air’ we make sure to spray an extra dose of the CBGA+CBD+CBDA on the back of our throats that feels like an extra layer of protection that we CAN control, in a world that seems more out of control every day.