Best Cannabinoids and CBD Oil For Pain Management
Which cannabinoids are best for pain? If you’re looking for THC or CBD oil for pain, you’re not alone. Cannabis and hemp compounds have become popular natural remedies for soreness, discomfort, and inflammation after exercise.
There are many different types of pain, and each person experiences pain differently. As such, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to using cannabis/hemp or CBD for pain. That said, each cannabinoid and terpene interacts with the human endocannabinoid system (ECS) in a unique way and offers particular benefits. In addition to CBD oil (cannabidiol), CBG (cannabigerol), THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), and specific terpenes are known for their relieving properties.
In this blog, we will explain the potential uses and benefits of each compound. Read on to learn about the best cannabinoid tinctures, CBD pain relief cream, and best edibles for pain relief. We also include links to scientific studies and CBD oil reviews.
THC, CBG, terpenes and CBD oil for pain
We are often asked about the best strain for pain and anxiety, the best strain for nerve pain, or the best strain for back pain. When looking into cannabis or hemp strains, it’s important to understand what the active components are. This is the ratio of different cannabinoids and terpenes. Here are the primary compounds known for relieving discomfort:
- THC oil: This is the main cannabinoid found in cannabis. It is well known for relieving temporary pain and nausea. However, it can also make people sleepy and unbalanced and even cause anxiety or paranoia for some people. THC can also be derived from hemp as a full spectrum oil. Low dose, full spectrum THC oils are often the best for pain relief as people can still be functional (although they should not drive.)
- CBD oil: CBD is the main cannabinoid found in hemp. It is non-psychoactive and also provides relief from temporary pain and inflammation. Interestingly, one of the few pharmaceutical medications that contains cannabinoids was approved as a treatment for nerve pain in patients with multiple sclerosis. The drug, Sativex, contains both CBD and THC. Many people also use CBD oil for anxiety and daily stress relief and a recent study found that CBD offsets THC-induced anxiety.
- CBG oil: CBG is often called the “mother of all cannabinoids” as it starts out in abundance in hemp and cannabis plants and later converts into CBD oil, THC oil, and other cannabinoids. CBG is a fascinating cannabinoid that is being studied for many uses. Find CBG for sale or click the highlighted text to see studies on:
- CBG for pain
- CBG for neuroprotection
- CBG and cancer
- CBG for multiple sclerosis
Many of the reported best strains for pain relief contain high levels of CBG.
Related Article: Leafly: Is CBG better than THC and CBD oil for pain, inflammation, and aging?
- CBG weight loss: We’re occasionally asked about CBG for weight loss. However, THCV has had more studies on it showing that it offers weight loss potential by suppressing appetite. Click on the link for more or learn more about THCV hemp here.
- Terpenes: Like cannabinoids, terpenes are natural compounds found in cannabis, hemp, and other plants. They are aromatic oils that also have specific effects on our health and wellness. Some of the best terpenes for pain relief include pinene, limonene, linalool, and caryophyllene.
The best edibles for pain relief
We offer a large selection of edibles for pain relief and recommend combining them with each other or our tinctures for customized relief.
- Extra strength CBG gummies: Each gummy contains a large amount of CBG for pain relief: 30mg CBG. Gummies are vegan and naturally flavored with green apple. There are 30 CBG gummies per bottle.
- THC Mood Gummies: Full spectrum hemp gummies contain 5mg delta-9-THC as well as high levels of CBC (for improved mood) and CBD. THC gummies are vegan and naturally flavored with fresh lime and mint. They are sold in bottles of 30 gummies or packets containing 10 gummies.
Cannabinoid tinctures, terpenes and CBD oil for pain
- Pure CBG oil: This tincture contains 500mg CBG for pain relief in certified organic MCT coconut oil.
- 1:1 CBG:CBD oil: This tincture contains equal parts of pure CBG oil and full spectrum Hawaiian CBD for an enhanced entourage effect.
- Hawaiian Choice Relief CBD Oil: 750mg broad spectrum Hawaiian CBD is combined with terpenes for discomfort relief and real Hawaiian fruit infusions for a fantastic flavor.
- Relief Terpene-Only Tincture: This tincture contains the best terpenes for pain relief. The blend was specially designed to support healthy joins and reduce inflammation and speed up the recovery process.
Best CBD pain relief cream
- Hawaiian Choice CBD Topical Gel: This cooling CBD pain relief cream is actually a weightless, non sticky, non greasy gel that is applied directly to areas experiencing pain and inflammation. In addition to broad spectrum Hawaiian CBD it contains arnica, MSM, gotu kola and about a dozen other natural compounds known for their relieving properties. It is scented with premium eucalyptus and lemon grass oils from the Big Island of Hawaii. This offers a neutral, fresh scent.
Cannabinoid and CBD oil reviews
We only recently started a review program on our website. We refrained from having one before because we were nervous about FDA regulations. The FDA stipulates that CBD oil and cannabinoid companies cannot make any claims that a product can treat, cure, mitigate, or diagnose and illness. We were therefore worried that reviewers could write something that could get us into trouble. Since starting reviews a couple months ago, we ask that reviewers not mention any specific ailments and make sure not to mention our products treating or curing anything. If they do, we reserve the right to omit problematic wording or remove the review.
Here are a few of the reviews of our CBG and CBD oil for pain products that can be found on our website and other review sites:
“I take a CBG gummy every day and it really helps my joints. Great product.” – Rodney P.
“I have pain issues as a result of 3 spinal surgeries. I find these (CBG) gummies beneficial to my muscular rehabilitation. I find they provide comfort after my physical therapy and exercise; my discomfort is reduced.” – Jeff W.
“I have spine/neck discomfort and at times pain. This (pure CBG oil) helps tremendously. There’s an absolute difference and overall homeostasis being achieved and maintained. Wonderful product!” – Mtichell M.
“The effects (of 1 CBG gummy and 1 CBD gummy) kicked in really fast for an edible, in about 20 minutes. It started with a minor body high that gradually got stronger and before long I was ache free and I felt more limber.
Any aches and pains I feel on a daily basis went away and I was easily able to move around more confidently. Two little gummies did what most pain killers can’t and its all done naturally.” – Sebastian Orellana
“We tried Rare Cannabinoid Company CBG gummies after putting our bodies through a grueling HIIT workout. We felt relief almost immediately. Another added benefit was the sense of calm and overall positivity they gave us.” – Allan Paul
Cannabinoids pain relief: When to see a specialist
We are often asked questions about which products work best for very specific ailments and cannabinoids for chronic pain, including:
- What is the most effective pain relief for sciatica?
- What’s the best CBD for nerve pain and can CBD heal nerve damage?
- CBD for neuropathy in feet
- CBD nerve repair and cannabinoids nerve regeneration
If you have similar medical questions we suggest to reach out to a cannabinoid expert. As mentioned above, as a company, we are limited by the FDA on the advice we can give. We have this page with the contact information for cannabis doctors, nurses, clinics and more. In addition to in-office meetings, many of them can meet by phone or video chat. They are familiar with our products and knowledgeable about cannabinoids and the latest research.
We hope we were able to answer most of your questions on the best cannabinoids and CBD oil for pain, CBD oil for anxiety and much more! Please check out our other blogs and find links to scientific studies on our product pages. If you have more questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Join our mailing list for access to the latest research, news, Rare Cannabinoid Company coupon code and discount offers.