Delta-8-THC (Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol) is a hemp-derived form of THC. Although Delta-8-THC is Federally legal, U.S. state laws have been changing recently due to Delta-8-THC’s potential to be psychoactive. Many states have declared Delta-8-THC illegal and it is currently unclear to what degree it is or is not legal in many areas. For this reason, we do not sell Delta-8-THC to protect our company and our customers. We can’t recommend another company for Delta-8-THC as we have not found any that embrace the same rigor of hemp safety testing as we perform on our products. Purchasing Delta-8-THC online or in stores could put your health at risk and be legally dangerous. However, medical cannabis dispensaries (available in 36 states) carry cannabis-derived Delta-9-THC and are highly regulated.
We can also suggest some alternatives depending on why you are considering Delta-8-THC:
- Relaxation and Sleep: CBN (cannabinol) and Relax Terpenes
- Inflammation, discomfort after exercise: CBG (cannabigerol)
- Temporary nausea: CBDA (cannabidiolic acid)
- Energy, uplifting feeling: THCV (tetrahydrocannabivarin)
- Healthy mood and sociability: CBC (cannabichromene)
- Calm, balance, stress resilience: CBD (cannabidiol)