How To Take Delta-9-THC Gummies
Want to know how to take Delta-9-THC gummies? You’ve come to the right place. Our all-natural, hemp-derived THC Mood Gummies ship to all 50 United States. They offer blissful relaxation, but should be taken correctly. Read on to learn how to take Delta-9-THC gummies, milligram dosing, and why they’re different from other cannabinoid gummies.
Delta 9 edibles are different from CBD and rare cannabinoids such as THCV, CBN, and CBG. For example, at Rare Cannabinoid Company, we offer extra strength CBD gummies as well as THCV for appetite control, CBN for sleep, and CBG for occasional discomfort and soreness. Each of these gummies contain a very large amount of CBD, THCV, CBN, or CBG.
However, while we recommend taking about 30mg of each of those cannabinoids at a time, it is much better to stick to a far lower dose of Delta-9-THC.
In fact, we feel that the best THC gummies are those that contain 5mg Delta-9-THC and are well balanced with CBC for mood and CBD for stress resilience and the entourage effect. This is because a large amount of THC, whether from cannabis or hemp, can sometimes cause discomfort.
Step by step: How to take Delta-9-THC gummies
When learning how to take Delta-9-THC gummies, it is important to start with a low dose and gradually increase it over time until you achieve the desired effect. This is because the effects of Delta-9-THC can vary depending on factors such as your weight, metabolism, and tolerance level.
To take Delta-9-THC gummies, follow these steps:
- Read the dosing instructions on the packaging carefully. The recommended dosage may vary depending on the product and the manufacturer. Each of our Delta-9-THC gummies contains a full spectrum hemp oil with 5mg Delta-9-THC as well as high levels of CBD and CBC.
- Start with a low dose, such as 2.5 or 5 mg, and wait at least 2 hours before taking more. It can take some time for the effects of Delta-9-THC to kick in, so be patient. (2.5mg THC is half a gummy and 5mg is one whole gummy).
- If you don’t feel any effects after 2 hours, you can try taking a slightly higher dose the next time, but do not take more than the recommended dosage.
- Take the gummies with a small amount of food or on an empty stomach for faster absorption.
- Store the gummies in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or heat to maintain their potency.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking Delta 9 edibles. Keep all cannabinoids out of reach of children.
We hope this blog helped you learn how to take Delta-9-THC gummies.